To sign up for events, please do the following. Read the Weather/Cancellation/Drop policy (BLUE BOX). Book Hotels using links listed
On Sept 1st, 2020, USSSA starts its "21" season. With the new season starting a change has been implemented in the team renewal process and the creation of new teams. This enhanced process is there to ensure our children are safe and we are compliant to new federal laws. The new process includes A NEW SAFESPORT Background Check that MUST be started in AUGUST as it can take 5-12 days. We can longer accept other sports or associations review process. The cost is $13.50 and is done inside your Team Mgr account. As such, EACH team must RENEW their Team Mgr account and complete their Background Check BEFORE they can enter, register or play in ANY event listed after Sept 1. THIS IS A CRITICAL ACTION to take in ASAP!!!!
NOW this delay will PROHIBIT ANY TEAM from registering for Sept events until your account is cleared. SO THE TEMPORARY PLAN is while your Safesport check is in process, YOU MUST send an Email to requesting a spot be held for your team in near future events until your team Mgr account is cleared by JDP services. Your EMAIL must include Team Name, Age division and Tournament Name. A deposit of $100 or more via Venmo or Paypal will secure your spot until your account is cleared.
1. Use the PDF listing to review annual events. (RED BOX). This listing may be updated several times a month as we add new events.
2. Go online to your Team Mgr account and REGISTER and PAY for events (GREEN BOX)
3. You may pay in full or pay a $100 entry fee which is non-refundable. You can close out "other" balance amount 14 days before event start date via Venmo or Paypal. NOTE: pulling out or dropping from an event has financial guidelines that we follow, Please click the blue box .
4. If an event is SOLD OUT, please use the WAIT LIST option to indicate interest/commitment so we can add more fields or work on options. Teams paying entry fee on WAIT LIST get priority for next opening.
5. We accept electronic payments via USSSA online, Venmo (ID JerryCordovaOng) or Paypal (Jcong@hotmail.com)
6. Any questions or issues please call Jerry at 801-518-2559 or email