To REGISTER for events, please do the following. Read the Weather/Cancellation/Drop policy (BLUE BOX). Book Hotels using links listed
USSSA starts the new season with a revised team renewal process or creation of new teams. This enhanced process is to ensure our children are safe and we are compliant to new federal laws. The process includes A NEW SAFESPORT Background Check that MUST be completed before a team account can be active, it can take 5-12 days. We can no longer accept other sports or associations SafeSport or background process. The cost is $13.50 and is done inside your Team Manager account. As such, EACH team must RENEW their Team Manager account and complete their Background Check BEFORE they can enter, register or play in ANY event listed. THIS IS A CRITICAL ACTION to take ASAP!!!!
1. Use the PDF listing below to review annual events. (RED BOX). This listing may be updated several times a month as we add new events.
2. ONCE ACTIVE, you cango online to your Team Manager account and REGISTER and PAY for events (GREEN BOX)
3. You may pay in full or pay a $100 -$200 entry fee which is non-refundable. You must close out "other" 2nd payment balance amount 14 days before event start date via Venmo or Paypal. NOTE: pulling out or dropping from an event has financial guidelines that we follow, Please click the blue box .
4. If an event is SOLD OUT, You may acall me directly at 801-518-2559. Please use the WAIT LIST option to indicate interest/commitment so we can add more fields or work on options. Teams paying entry fee on WAIT LIST get priority for next opening.
5. We accept electronic payments via USSSA online, Venmo (ID JerryCordovaOng) or Paypal (Jcong@hotmail.com). Final schedules of games will release Tuesday night by 10pm week of event. If we can release earlier we will. We have never failed to run an event, so please trust the process.
6. Any questions or issues please call Jerry at 801-518-2559 or email